Rachel Maser of CleanFoodCrush.com
Ham & Cheese Omelette Breakfast Sandwiches
- 6 thin slices of all natural cheese
- 3 Tbsp gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 8 free range eggs
- 6 slices of nitrate free ham
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup rocket greens
- sea salt & pepper. to your taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
- Place eggs, flour, yogurt, onion powder, sea salt and pepper in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until well combined. Pour the mixture into a 9x13 pan that is lined with foil and sprayed with non-stick spray, or greased lightly with coconut oil.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until edges are beginning to puff up and egg is cooked through in the middle.
- Remove from oven and let it cool slightly, then slice into 6 squares.
- Add the cheese, ham, tomato and top with rocket greens.