Rachel Maser of CleanFoodCrush.com
Sweet Potato Egg Cups
- 2-3 small sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 6 large eggs
- 2 Tbsps chopped fresh parsley
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF and spray, or wipe a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and use a cheese grater/mandolin to grate the potatoes.
- Place the grated sweet potato, cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Spoon the mixture, evenly onto the bottom of a 6 muffins tin.
- Gently crack a large egg on top of each cup and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375ºf for 13-15 minutes or until eggs are at desired consistency. *personal preference
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, or green onions and enjoy!