Rachel Maser of CleanFoodCrush.com
Pumpkin Fries that will surprise you!
- 2 small pie pumpkins
- Salty Pumpkin Fries:
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- Sweet Fries:
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Spicy Fries:
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha (less if you don’t want as much spice)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel & remove seeds then cut into ½ inch fries
- Coat your pumpkin in desired spices. (salty, spicy, or sweet)
- Arrange the fries in a single layer on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Roast for approximately 35 minutes, flipping fries halfway through.
- SALTY PUMPKIN FRIES
- Place your cut pumpkin and olive oil in a mixing bowl.
- Toss by hand until the pumpkin is well coated in all the oil and spices.
- SWEET PUMPKIN FRIES
- Place your cut pumpkin into a mixing bowl.
- Add maple syrup and toss by hand until your pumpkin is well coated.
- SPICY PUMPKIN FRIES
- Toss pumpkin fries, maple syrup and Sriracha in a large bowl. These are SPICY!!!