Pumpkin Dump Cake
10 minPrep Time
1 hr, 20 Cook Time
1 hr, 30 Total Time
- Cooking spray, for baking dish
- 1 (29-oz.) can pumpkin purée
- 1 (12-oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 c. dark brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, sliced
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350º F and grease a 9"-x-13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, evaporated milk, brown sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour into the prepared pan. In a medium bowl, stir cake mix and pecans together, then sprinkle evenly over the pumpkin mixture.
- Place pats of butter evenly on top.
- Bake until cake is set and the edges are crisp, about 50 minutes. Let cool completely, then cut into squares and top with whipped cream.