Rachel Maser of Clean Food Crush
Yields 12 edible cups
Oats N’ Cacao Berry Cups
Enjoy these mini berry cups packed with protein and goodness!
- 1 1/4 cups all natural almond butter/all natural Peanut Butter, or favorite Nut butter substitute.
- 2 cups uncooked rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
- 2 Tbs unsweetend cacao powder
- Optional: 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- Combine in large bowl
- Use your hands to combine oat mixture very well.
- Place 2 Tbsp of the raw oat mixture into each spot in a regular size muffin tin.
- Press smooth around the sides.
- Form a cup with your fingers.
- Make a nice spot to hold your goodies.
- Place muffin tin in the freezer for 2 hours or overnight (if overnight cover with plastic wrap before freezing).
- To easily remove cups from muffin tin, run the bottom of the tin under warm water for just a few seconds.
- They will pop right out, when gently lifted with a knife.
- Fill with greek yogurt, or whipped coconut cream, and berries.
- Serve immediately, or store in the FREEZER until ready to serve.