- 6 egg whites
- 1 oz of cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup of white mushrooms
- 1/2 tomato 2 chopped green onions
- Omelet - In a small bowl, lightly beat 6 egg whites with a fork and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Coat a small nonstick pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add the vegetables and cook until tender.
- Add egg mixture and cook until set on the bottom. Sprinkle the cheese on top (optional), fold omelet in half and cook a bit longer until cheese is melted and eggs are set.