Christine Gallary of TheKitchn.com
Yields 4 wraps
Mediterranean Chickpea and Feta Wraps
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- Freshly groud black pepper
- 4 (9- to 10-inch) regular or whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch-wide sticks
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, thinly sliced
- Place the beans in a medium bowl and smash with the back of a fork or potato masher until most of them are broken up. Add the yogurt, feta, dill, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and mix to combine.
- Divide the mixture across the center of the tortillas.
- Spread into a 2-inch-wide band across the center of each tortilla.
- Top the mixture with the spinach, cucumber sticks, and peppers.
- Tightly wrap each one like a burrito. Cut in half if desired and serve.