Rachel Maser of Clean Food Crush
Yields 24 mini paper cups or 12 half-full regular muffin cups
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
Store in the freezer... We LOVE eating these frozen!
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1- 9 oz bag chocolate chips, I love Lilly’s brand sweetened with stevia)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond, or cashew milk
- I used 2 mini muffin trays, lined with silicone liners. Very durable, high-quality paper liners work well, too!
- Place 1-2 Tablespoons of natural nut butter in the bottom of each liner. Press gently, so they fill the cups, & get the nice creases.
- Melt the chocolate, milk, and coconut oil by whisking continuously until smooth, on the stove top on medium heat. Double broiler method also works really well.
- Once the chocolate, milk, & oil have combined and are smooth, pour a little bit of this chocolate mixture on top of the PB in each muffin cup.
- Place pans in the freezer for about 2 hours to completely set.