Rachel Maser of Clean Food Crush
Garlicky Parmesan Zucchini Bake
- 4 medium zucchini, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1.5 Tbsps olive oil, or avocado oil
- 1.5 cups mixed cherry tomatoes, whole
- 3-4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1.5 tsp dry Italian seasonings
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt, or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f.
- In a large glass bowl, stir chopped zucchini with tomatoes, oil, garlic, parmesan and Italian seasonings.
- Season with sea salt and pepper then stir to combine.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake for about 25 minutes in your preheated oven.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy immediately!