Rachel Maser of Clean Food Crush
Frozen Kiwi-Chocolate Pops
Have a break and enjoy this GREEN-frozen delicious treats!
- Dark Chocolate or Cacao Chips
- Peel & slice ripe kiwi into 1 inch thick slices
- Carefully thread the kiwi onto thick popsicle sticks
- Lay on flat sheet pan covered in foil.
- Freeze kiwi first – about 4 hours until solid
- Melt 3/4 cup dark chocolate or cacao chips. I use Lily’s brand sweetened with stevia.
- Add 1 Tbsp unrefined coconut oil to the hot, melted, chocolate, and stir. This thins it out & makes it smooth.
- Dip frozen Kiwi in the melted chocolate. They harden almost immediately.
- I sprinkled several with unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic & refreeze.
use 4 kiwi for 8-10 pops