Curried Cauliflower And Kale Soup Recipe
25 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed, and chopped
- 2 to 3 carrots, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 to 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Melt coconut oil in a pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic and ginger; cook until fragrant 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower florets and carrots; cook everything 4 to 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle in the spices: curry, turmeric, cumin, paprika, sea salt and black pepper; give everything a good stir.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and toss in kale.
- Cover and cook over low heat until all vegetables are soft, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Blend the soup using an immersion blender to desired consistency.
- Pour in the coconut milk, give another quick blend, and cook until everything is nice and warm.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve.