Rachel Maser of CleanFoodCrush.com
Crockpot Chicken Burrito Bowls
- 1 cup cooked brown rice, or quinoa
- 4 cups packed shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup organic corn
- 1 cup black, or kidney beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 cup fresh Pico de Gallo
- Citrus Crockpot Pulled Chicken Ingredients:
- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos, or liquid aminos
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray, or wipe lightly with coconut oil.
- Combine all Pulled Chicken ingredients in the crockpot.
- Cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked, shred using two forks.
- To assemble the #FoodPrep bowls, add the following to EACH 1 serving: 1/4 cup of cooked brown rice , 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce , 2 Tbsps corn kernels , 1/2 cup citrus crockpot pulled chicken , 1/4 cup fresh pico de gallo, 1/4 cup beans
- Cover and keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.