My passion for medicine began at a very young age thanks to my mother and I have loved every minute of this journey helping thousands of people heal and feel better so they can embrace and enjoy life. I’m honored that you have considered my team to support you in optimizing your health and life.
- Yale University, 1990, B.A. Chemical Engineering
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1995, M.D.
- University of Connecticut Internal Medicine Residency Program, Intern of the Year, 1996
- Board Certified Internal Medicine
- Board Certified Neurofeedback
“Best Doctor of Southington”, 2002
You can expect the best of all evidence-based medicine to give you a wider range of choices. Our health optimization approach embodies elements from traditional, integrative, functional, and age-management medicine and employs them in a preventive, proactive way to meet your specific age-related issues, medical challenges, optimal health needs, and more. My goal for every patient is not just to prevent diseases, but to achieve OPTIMAL wellness. Here at Live Longer, my team and I are here to help you, welcome.