For this treat, you will be using sushi quality tuna rather than canned tuna. Serve in lettuce cups.
- 1 pound fresh sushi quality tuna, cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 3/4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil salt and pepper
- 1.5 tablespoons finely chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, peeled cut into
- 1/4 inch dice
- Put everything in a large mixing bowl and mix it gently with your hands.
- Chill before serving.
The Tuna Tartare recipe is two servings. Have the leftovers as lunch tomorrow!