Tuna Potato Salad
- 1 whole new potato
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 5 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 5 Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion 1/2 tablespoon capers
- 1/2 - 5 ounce can tuna, drained, in water
- 2 cups mixed greens
- Cover the potatoes in water and cook until they're fork tender. Drain and cool.
- Slice the cooled potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Gently toss 1 tablespoon of the balsamic vinaigrette with the potatoes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients, except the greens. Add 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette and toss gently. Toss the greens with the remaining tablespoon of vinaigrette.
- To serve, put 1 cup dressed greens on each plate. Top with 1/4 of the potatoes, then 1/4 of the tuna mixture.