Sweet Potato Squash Delight
- 1 medium butternut squash, cut into chunks
- 2 medium to large sweet potatoes, cut int chunks
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon Dash of nutmeg
- 1/4 cup rice milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, steam squash and sweet potato until tender.
- Remove peels and puree in food processor, add ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and rich milk (add enough to match the consistency of mashed potatoes).
- Put mixture into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Bake for 15 minutes.