Southwest Steak Salad
This hearty salad comes together with easy to find ingredients and makes for a PERFECT grilled meal!
- 2 steak fillets
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ cup cilantro, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ lime, squeeze half for juice
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Mixed greens
- Grill or broil meat 4-8 minutes, depending on how you prefer. (To check if it is done how you like it, make a small cut in the thickest part of the steak and check the color.).
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and add in olive oil slowly while whisking.
- Prepare a salad of mixed greens and other “fixings” you like.
- When steak is done, place on bed of greens and pour dressing over salad.