Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken & Feta
Enjoy this this easy, healthy, & deliciously satisfying meal!
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 oz. sliced, or cubed, chicken breast
- 2 cups of romaine lettuce
- 1 oz. crumbled low-fat feta cheese Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat a skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil, to keep anything from sticking, and add 4 oz. sliced, or cubed, chicken breast.
- In a separate dish, make a salad with 2 cups romaine lettuce, 1 oz. crumbled low fat feta cheese and add balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Add oregano, if desired and top with grilled chicken.