Chicken Zucchini GF Noodle Soup
- 3 cups of chicken broth,
- Salt to taste
- 1 chicken breast (8 oz.)
- 3 tbsps of avocado oil
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 green onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 zucchini
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces.
- Chop the celery, green onion and cilantro.
- Use a peeling tool to create the zucchini noodles.
- Add avocado oil to pan and cook the chicken.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan; add salt to taste.
- Toss in your celery and green onion.
- Finally, add the cilantro and gluten free noodles. Let this cook for about 5 more minutes. Enjoy!