Lena Abraham of Delish.com
Super easy and totally mess free snack!
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 3/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in Parmesan, lemon juice, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place heaping teaspoon-sized scoops of mixture on baking sheet, leaving about 3” apart between each scoop. Flatten each scoop with the back of a spoon or measuring cup.
- Bake until crisp and golden, 15 to 18 minutes, then let cool completely. Serve at room temperature.